Monday, April 21, 2014

"PAMPERS" FOR THE PAMPERED MEN!!!



It seems that Indian men have taken the following dialogue from a famous movie too literally “Babbar Sher To karte Hai Khule Aasmaan Ke Niche....Dum Hai To Rok Ke Dikhao!!!” My comprehension says that Babbar Sher All chaps who stick to the above statement.

Courtesy : Indiatoday.in
Few weeks ago, High court ruling stated that “it could not insist Indian men to leave homes with their zips locked”. Indeed a funny acknowledgement to the piddle problem (No offence to our honourable judiciary).

If I remember my childhood or in fact pre-schooling days, it was the time when my parents would cuddle me for slightest of things, but of course not for wetting the bed or the floor. It’s since that time that my parents and my kindergarten taught me not to pee around and either follow self control or use rest-rooms. Self-control is the most important ornament, I guess. But when it comes to control our body reactions, be it voluntary or involuntary it becomes a bit difficult. So I chose the latter option i.e. of using wash-rooms. I remember how students were rebuked or sometimes even slapped by the teachers or the cleaners for disrupting the decorum of the class by the aroma of their by-products. It was the most basic of the civic sense that was instructed with prime importance. But now when I see all these erudite men out on roads, searching for walls, I feel ashamed. Contrary to this, If I lookout for women indulging in a similar activity, I rarely find any!! C’mon men!! You out-perform women (according to patriarchal facts, which however I don’t accede to!!) in every task. Then why is the fairer-sex fairing well in bladder-control? Enter the arena!! Buck up!!

What was even more embarrassing to read was that the boundary walls with the pictures of deities and graffiti stating “You are a donkey/dog” couldn’t shun these unabashed men from spoiling them.

I think it’s high time we pay heed to this troublesome issue. We are allured by the western countries, why not have laws akin to theirs. For eg:  cleaning your own mess, a night behind the cells or probably imposing a monetary fine to bar people from addressing to their nature's call publicly onto the mother nature. Bingo!!! I was just watching an advertisement and have come up with this - put an end to this menace by production of Adult diapers for these brazen men (Believe me!! It’s gonna be a lucrative business option). Please share your ideas and opinions which could save us from this issue of public shame and disgrace!

Moreover, instead of being lazy on this age-old problem, I approve of a quick resolution. Don’t you agree with me?? I say this because in this time of electoral fray, I won’t be able to stand some other politician affirming “Men will be men, we can’t punish them for this boo-boo”!!!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!! :)

"FREE" FOR FREE!!!

“Watch this content for free! Lettuce free on the purchase of fresh vegetables and groceries. Pay 20% less and get some medicines fre...