Thursday, July 30, 2015

L.O.V.E


What is LOVE? Well, Google provides around 1,150,000,000 results in 0.58 seconds for it. Indeed it must mean something , huh!!

Well, I define it as a Locker Of Voluminous Emotions which leaves one enmeshed and entwined in altogether an alien world of passion. Does this sharpness leave you bewildered? This is a sensitive topic, must be handled with prudence.

Poem is a best way to illustrate this gesture of warmth. So here I go rhythmic, Courtesy Indivine topic on Indiblogger : #OneThingForLove


Cherish the first walk,
Realize the first talk,
Recall the first thought,
To live thy L.O.V.E.


Explore all the hues,
Examine every detail,
Canvas the artistic strokes,
To live thy L.O.V.E.


Courtesy : Google Images

Enjoy every moment,
Concoct all the pieces,
Pen along the journey,
To live thy love.


Fight all the blues,
Bandage the bonds that are bruised,
Strive miles hand in hand,
To live thy L.O.V.E.


Last but not the least, from my ticker:


I Think from my heart,
I Feel from my brain,
I Give my best shot,
To live thy L.O.V.E.                                                    


Ahem! Ahem! Whether you are an apple of someone's eye or smitten by someone or await to fall for someone in your love-nest, I hope I struck the L.O.V.E chords. On this note I rest my itchy fingers and leave you hankering for L.O.V.E..

Share your L.O.V.E. comments on my lovey-dovey post.

4 comments:

  1. Lovey-dovey sweet post indeed :)
    Apt for today!
    Today July 30 is-> #RasagolaDibasa & #InternationalDayOfFriendship
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! :) Nice to see that you liked it!!
      Best wishes!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!! :)

"FREE" FOR FREE!!!

“Watch this content for free! Lettuce free on the purchase of fresh vegetables and groceries. Pay 20% less and get some medicines fre...